Integrate an amazing foot-powered controller for VR, gaming and 3D
The 3dRudder is an amazing foot-powered controller that can be used in a variety of settings.
- In VR, for simulation or gaming, the 3dRudder enables the users to move intuitively and naturally with their feet while their hands focus on doing. It only takes a few seconds for anyone to learn how to use it, even for people who do not know how to use a gamepad.
- In CAD and other 3D applications, the 3dRudder lets users move in 3D digital models easily. They can focus their hands and mind on creating the best designs.
- In 3D environments, the 3dRudder can control machines and come handy in every situation where two hands are not enough.
- In Gaming, the 3dRudder lets you build new gameplays and offers a renewed experience to users.
- Finally, the 3dRudder is a great accessibility device for anyone with upper body disabilities. When making a game, a computer software… accessible, the 3dRudder is a relevant addition.
You’ll find below all the resources you’ll need to integrate the 3dRudder into your game, your VR app, your computer software or your 3D machine environment.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you need any support to make your integration a success.