Defeat an entire army in VR with the 3dRudder foot motion controller!
Type of game
Created by Ivanovitch Studios, Operation Warcade will make you relive the glory times of arcade games. Sit down in front of your arcade machine equipped with your Uzi submachine gun: you are on your way to experience an explosive warfare in virtual reality!
In Operation Warcade, you embody a lonely soldier who has been missioned to defeat an entire army across the globe. Among your missions, you’ll have to kill your enemies with super guns, to destroy strategic basements with grenades and to free the hostage on your way.
You can either fight while seeing the arcade machine in the Classic 3D Edition or immerse yourself in the map thanks to the Immersion Edition.
To complete the six missions proposed by the game (with many more sub-missions available) and defeat the final boss, it’s better to have full use of your Dualshock 4, your PS Move controllers or your Aim Controller for action.
Thanks to the 3dRudder foot motion controller, you can now use your feet to take advantage of your enemies in a tank, in an helicopter as well as on the battlefield while enjoying greater navigation possibilities!
How to Play Operation Warcade with the 3dRudder?
|Game Download||Available now on the Playstation Store|
|Native support of the 3dRudder||Yes|
|Combination to play||- 3dRudder + Dualshock4 |
- 3dRudder + PS Move Controllers.
- 3dRudder + Aim Controller
|How to get started? ||Plug and Play|
|Features enabled by the 3dRudder||The 3dRudder lets you control a large range of vehicles available in the game.|
|Controls||4 axes. |
- To hide during immersive sequences: tilt the 3dRudder in any direction.
- To turn left/right in a land vehicle: tilt or rotate the 3dRudder to left/to the right.
- To control roll: tilt the 3dRudder left/right.
- To dive/gain height: tilt the 3dRudder forward/backward.
- To gain height: press with toes of your left foot and heel of your right foot on the 3dRudder silmutaneously.
- To loose height: press with left heel and toes of your right foot simultaneously.
- To go forward/backward: tilt the 3dRudder forward/backward.
- To turn left/right: tilt the 3dRudder left/right.
|Integrated 3dRudder menu||No|